- T.R.A.D.E.S. offers no fee employment assistance services and workshops to unemployed adults and youth. If you are looking for employment assistance read about our services for clients.
- We will help identify, assess & explore, your employment needs, abilities and goals.
- We have workshops to help guide you towards sustainable, meaningful employment and/or apprenticeship training.
- T.R.A.D.E.S. will help to facilitate a smooth transition back to work either directly, or indirectly via training.
- Our staff includes experienced employment consultants who are also certificated journeyperson with at least one red seal TQ certification and extensive apprenticeship experience.
- T.R.A.D.E.S. is sponsored by UFCW Local 247 Training and Education Society and funded by the Government of Canada.
- T.R.A.D.E.S. also offers no fee services to employers seeking job ready workers. If you are seeking employees find out here what T.R.A.D.E.S. can offer.